For those women who have been breastfeeding for a while now (go you!!) and have some changes coming up, we’re here to support you!
This might be:
- preparing to feed another baby
- you or your partner returning to work
- planning a holiday
- dropping feeds
- preparing to bring your feeding journey to an end
- grief or other feelings coming up when your breastfeeding journey ends
- Any kind of changes or adjustments that you’d like support with
Book an online one-to-one breastfeeding support session here.
Or if you would prefer a breastfeeding peer supporter to come and visit you at your home, you can book an in-person support session here.
For more general emotional support around changes happening for you, have a look at our holding space sessions and our longer-term with woman support plan.
We have funding options available for anyone who would be unable to pay the fee – if this would be a barrier for you please get in touch before booking.