Our ‘With Woman’ support plan offers three months of continuous support through challenging life events and transitions. As skilled doulas we will listen, hold space, and offer support you feel is right for you and your individual needs and circumstances.
Women tell us they don’t always have enough support and information to tackle difficult life occurrences, so we created a service to offer holistic support at any time of a woman’s life, not just around pregnancy, birth and immediate postpartum. Through this service we support women to centre themselves in their own experiences, and make informed decisions in any aspect of their lives.
We offer a free, no obligation initial interview to get to know each other a little more. There is no expectation at all to go further than this. During this initial meeting we might discuss what has been going on for you, what support you would like, and how we might help. This is an opportunity to make sure we are a good fit for each other and get a feel for whether we are the right doulas for you. You can book this initial interview here.
How it works
This package of support is very much like our Holding Space service, but the support is continuous and over a three month period, rather than a one-off session.
After our initial meeting, we will all have a better idea of how your individualised package of support might look. (If we need to meet again that’s okay too!) Below are ideas of what it might include:
- A WhatsApp group chat so you can easily reach out to us for support
- Unlimited contact by phone and email
- Regular, private, meetings that can be either face-to-face (currently in Eastlands Asda on Tuesdays or one of our other drop-in locations in Greater Manchester) or via Zoom (Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Preparation for self-advocacy during meetings and interactions with others
- Support to find relevant information and resources so you can make the right decisions for you
- Access to our resource library
- Follow-up emails from our meetings to help us keep track
- A plan for when our support comes to an end
The cost for our With Woman support plan is £1300.
We believe we are the only service to offer this level of commitment, and the opportunity to build a relationship with two doulas. Our fee reflects not only this, but our extensive experience in supporting women.
As a community interest company are able to offer a fee reduction to clients in certain circumstances when we have funding available. Please talk to us about this if you feel you would qualify based on your situation.
We also offer gift cards in various amounts, as people are realising that our experience of life is more important than the stuff we accrue along the way. Contact us if you are interested in purchasing a gift card.